What we have planned:
- This year we are welcoming back Doug Wolfberg of Page, Wolfberg, and Wirth, LLC as our speaker. Lessons include compliance updates, Art of Writing a Clinical Narrative, Five Biggest Compliance Mistakes Made by 911 Providers and “Ask the Lawyer” question and answer session.
- A Fire breakout session will be back by popular demand. We’ll announce the topic soon.
- Earn up to 7 CAC continuing education credit hours
- Additional educational opportunities available to LifeQuest Services’ clients Tuesday morning.
- Join us to celebrate LifeQuest Services’ 25 years in business at our casual black tie affair Monday evening.
- Special room rate of $109 at Kalahari Resort – book by Friday, October 13, 2017 and mention “LifeQuest 2017” when making your reservation