LifeQuest is headquartered in Wautoma, Wisconsin. Founded in 1992, LifeQuest Services has grown into an industry-leading, professional organization while still maintaining the individuality of the clients we serve.
The Company was founded in 1992 by a former EMT-Paramedic, 911 coordinator and county EMS Director. Since then, LifeQuest has grown into a respected leader in the EMS and fire billing sectors while preserving its dedication and support to emergency professionals as well as the local communities it supports. We have over 200 clients across the nation that rely on LifeQuest for quality service and expert advice. LifeQuest continues to grow its customer base and geographic footprint due to its sterling reputation, superior collection rates and exceptional customer service.
The LifeQuest team has the following certifications, affiliations and experience:
- Certified Ambulance Coders (CAC) accredited by the NAAC
- Certified Professional Collection Specialist (CPCS) accredited by the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA International)
- Paramedic Certifications (NREMT-P, EMT-P)
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT-B)
- First Responder Certifications
- Firefighter I, II and III Certification
- MBA in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration Leadership
- P.A, C.N.A, C.M.A,
- LEAN Principals
- American Ambulance Association Members, Association of Credit and Collection Professionals Members
- WPS/Medicare Provider Education
- Association of Credit and Collection Professionals, PPMS
- SSAE No.16 (SAS 70 Type II)