LifeQuest Services has its primary offices in Wisconsin and Indiana. We have become an industry-leading, professional organization while still maintaining the individuality of the clients we serve.
The company was founded in 1992 by an EMT-Paramedic. Since then, LifeQuest Services has grown into a respected leader in the EMS and fire billing sectors while preserving its dedication and support to emergency professionals. We have over 200 clients across the nation that rely on us for quality service and expert advice. LifeQuest Services continues to grow its customer base and geographic footprint due to its reputation, superior collection rates and exceptional customer service.
The LifeQuest Services Team
- Certified Ambulance Coders (CAC) accredited by NAAC
- Paramedics (NREMT-P, EMT-P)
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT-B, EMT-I)
- Certified First Responders
- Certified Firefighters I, II and III
- CNA, CMA
- American Ambulance Association Members
- Medicare Provider Education
- Certified professional Collection Specialists (CPCS) accredited by the Association of Credit Collection Professionals (ACA International)